Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rebelious October

Talk to me.   Tell me everything.  There is nothing I do not care to know.
You drive me crazy.  good ways. Sideways.  
I ask..   I am asking. 
|  I do not see a straight line. leading anywhere.
And part of me wants to make sure that the world knows,  ,
I see that there can't be anything but what has already been waiting.   In the depths..  ocean blue. 
can you find the source of rain.  but it falls,
Even. When we can't grasp ourselves. Yet, here we are.
 I admire the ones who take care to live recklessly.
  I admire the thirsty, the screamers, the dis-conventionalists.  I adore the epic silences that follow. flickers of wisdom and tiredness.
we are each born screaming... And gradually fall silent.   Asleep in our armchairs,
   I see no reason to admire practicality.   I have the urge often times to sail in to the ocean and not to look behind me..   but I know I would.    And I wonder if sometimes to be whatever it is that the world needs,  perhaps you must become something you do not yet believe in. yet yourself, 
 Begin and find him walking beside you. Already.



Andrew Tipton








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.