Friday, July 10, 2015

Translucent

There is no reason to forfeit our greatness.   Never.  
To speak empty words, or to offer anything other than genuine action... is to surrender our magic..  to deny ourselves the experience of that moment.  
 For the sake of others, for the sake of ourselves..    it is absolutely necessary that you be you.. and I be me..    unedited and translucent.  
To be ourselves,  to turn our wrists over and give the rest of the world a glimpse of our palms, of our deep scars, our stories, our questions, and our beliefs.   to be known by other people.    This is necessary so that we don't vanish into a soft and indistinguishable place...  So that our intensity and our ferocity remain intact! 

I feel more and more that the inner part of me longs to move past the convenience of practical and methodical interaction.   It whispers, "deeper, deeper deeper!"  in my ears,  I hear its hunger for substance..   When I am about to speak,  instead of the words dripping automatically from my mouth...  I feel their weight pressing against my throat.     The whole piece of my body feels the difference between sincerity and bullshit.     The whole piece of my body urging me to obey my truth.

Do you also hunger for this!!??     
There is not space for anything lesser than this.    







Andrew Tipton





   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.