Friday, July 18, 2008

The Pursuit of Life


There is a burning desire that has been unleashed over the last few weeks. The desire to see the world, the desire to express my inner self, the desire to stand and face the world and have a solid look in my eyes. This lifestyle embraces the open minded, draws the curious and entices those that are hollow from the shallowness of living for the lifeless. I have climbed to see angels, swum in the deepest of lakes, explored the dangerous edges of cliffs, seached for enlightenment, found peace, and I am smiling.

What do we all search for? Is it wealth? Health? Freedom? Stories? I think what we are all looking for is absolute pure beauty of happiness. It is what moves us to make all decisions, to act to destroy, to move, to move to move to move to move to move to move. I am happy here, between rocks, hard places, trees, thoughts, and the unknown.


(Andrew Tipton)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.