Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rebel Raindrops

Whiskey silk, rebel raindrops.
feel it slow. Motion.
Feel it slowly on the back of your heart like a laugh,
Out. Loud.
Wait for it, want for it, be for it.
Black cloud breeze; the starlit outline of my smile - sometimes.
Between the patchwork of quilts;
the patchwork of my thoughts;
sweet tangle jungle dreams.
We are always asking questions about the color of rain.
We are always answering questions about the color of rain.
Watch her sway, in the dark.
Tilt back, arched back.
Can you pause a moment?
Would you try and touch a whisper?
Try and make it yours...
Hold it there on your tongue... It slips from the lips.
Splash.
Wet circles on my cheeks, wet circles on my skin, wet circles on my mind.
Slow.
Motion.
Everywhere.




Andrew Tipton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.