Thursday, December 22, 2011

Reclaiming the Soul Filled Life

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing.
We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it.
And I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."


I was painting last night and had the pleasure of hearing this quote while my paintbrush made effortless gray circles..
there is an echo inside all of us I think that resonates this same truth.
The message of hopefulness.
Hope in ourselves, hope in the tangible and the unseen, hope in the mystery and the vastness of our world, hope in the simple and mediocre things too.
We give life its soul and heart and lungs. We breath strength and substance into the crevices and the rough edges. I resolve to believe that beauty is seen through my own eyes and equally given through my own words and touch.
Today on the walls and tomorrow in the ocean.


Andrew Tipton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.