Sunday, May 26, 2013

strawberry stains










 
 
I thought it would be really cool this week if I could return a little affection to my community..  since I've been back in Alabama, I've had my soul rocked by the generosity of strangers, the open-hearts of my friends, and the warmth of people genuinely happy to lend me their grace.   I have felt welcomed as a son and a brother.   
     
I invited my friend Jess to join me for the afternoon, and we took a ride down some beautiful stretches of Alabama back roads to find the juiciest, ripest, most succulent strawberries in the state!    After gorging ourselves on as many berries as we could possibly eat..   we picked a few to bring back with us.      
 
  I was reminded that often even the simplest and seemingly insignificant efforts can change everything, about a moment, a day, and a life.     I think what we do.. for better or worse.. 
great or small..  echos through the universe long after our thoughts are elsewhere. 
I'm glad to be home for this short while..








 
 
Andrew Tipton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.