Thursday, October 10, 2013

Transcendental Faded Denim Jacket


   Trouble, love and greatness all begin from here.   There is a reason for everything.  There is a purpose to every moment.    Perhaps hidden, undisclosed, buried deep inside the spark and intelligence of the universe.    But it is there.   We may never see it..   
We might go searching..   but its like the words looking for the mouth or the thought for the mind.
       
Unveiled.  And certain that there is a destiny for the most distant of us.    That we are not only happening but becoming the laughter and genius of the stars.     I imagine my appearance here and as myself taking the shape of action and reaction..    and each time a window shatters, or a heart flutters,  I am a part of that coincidence.      

"Put your jacket on and take a walk"..   says the universe..   and when I do,  the doors open wide and I am part of the concoction.     


    
Andrew Tipton


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.