Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Deliciousness of Loving Stars

The sparkle above,
the sparkle within
realizations that your absence when blueness
ascends
is an illusion;  ever-there, you are, delicious star.
they say Jesus is tossing salad
with the beat poets of Ashville,
and the djembe bass nectar
keeps carving supernovas
out of the sky
's muchness.   
Osa, Osa, burning bright,
these stars they shine
with all their might,
through the clouds they
tastily fight
a visual meal never felt
 so right.
Spiral of the skies,
spiral of my eyes,
I'm savoring the memory, gazing
into infinity
ever-expanding community of consciousness
your precious particles I shall partake.
my spirit bends,
digesting the difference between
point-like twinkle & the truth of you
r magnitude.
Estrella,  I mean the moon
shakes/makes strawberries out of my explanations
(and) deliciousness walks me to the alter,
lets me worship
the heavenly-ness of my own humanity. 
Shine on.
and the dead papaya is sticking out of the trash can
behind the laundry room.
Relax
your shoulders and
lift your chin,
they illuminate thy beauty within
I snag a taste and then
I'm full
from my heart, my gaze they pull.


"The Blue Osa Poets Society"
Andrew Tipton
Lindsay Meagan
Taylor Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.