Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chasing Koalas



you have been on my mind all day. I hope you are well and I hope life is stunning. I hope you are about to chase yourself to somewhere amazing! I went out last night and surfed in the waves off of diamondhead - it was 12am and about 10 other guys were out there as these huge waves came rolling into us - the moon was out, and you could see these black swells looming towards the shore. Once I got up on my board, it was this mad rush of motion, tearing across this huge black ocean with only the moonlight and the noise of the surfboard against the water... it was stunning. I laughed for a second because I know you would have LOVED that experience! Your energy makes me a better person. I love that we are brothers and that I can say that.

I wish we could experience each others days, wouldn't that be amazing.. I want to know your tuesday, I want to know what you thought about and what it felt like to walk through the park I want you to feel my saturday and know how my muddy hike through the jungle felt. I want to know why you smiled at 7:33 in the morning. I want you to know why I was running like crazy at 12:29. I want to know why you play music. I want you to know why I love to throw burning logs and own a mountain bike.

I love you bro, I can't wait to see you again soon. Let me know how the van is working out.. and how many new songs you have written? I have been listening to Indian song on my computer, the people next door love that song.. I mainly play it for them ;) Lets chase koalas soon. Lets dance around campfires and call to imaginary gorillas that lives in tree houses. Lets get hurt a little. Lets get comfortable and cozy before dreaming insane dreams about our sisters giving birth to sons. I miss your face and mostly your smile and laugh.




peace&freedom to my friends

-Andrew Tipton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.