Thursday, May 6, 2010

Free Spirits



Free Spirit,
owls in the tree tops,
feathers in our hair,
are we perfect?
is this day perfect for the taking?
dirt on our hearts and feet,
we wander into each others souls,
you are the expression of a rambling mind,
rough edged, thoughtful, gently brutal.
I have nowhere to escape to; nowhere to escape from.
Jet stream outrageous blue. Sky above my deepest breathes.
Stand here, eyes wide shut, mouth wet, Sweat.
I count the heartbeats. 85 Inside.
Sex daydreams; green green grass.
This is all I want: everything.
From life, from myself.
To remain a child, hopelessly captivated by the simplest of splendor.
waterfall baths,
blackberries stains on dark jeans,
laughter of friends,
the innocence and tremor in a single passionate kiss.
This is lust, contagious. This is a dream, contagious. This is joy, contagious.
Los Tigres sing: "I need my freedom"
Our anthem; the words that fill these dark blue veins.
This world was made for us..
For our experience.
For our lost inhibitions.
For our laughter.
These days are beautifully short lived.



Andrew Tipton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.