Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dreamer

In the gymnasium yesterday.. I overheard this dialog between two athletes.

American Soccer Player - "Hey Rene, I see you're working out a lot.. is the coach making you? Or are you training now so you'll be ready for the next season? I don't think we're even supposed to be exercising today.."

(Rene) Foreign Soccer Player- "No. I do it for me."

.... I love that answer.
It respects the idea that we are both the beginning and end of our energy.
Got me thinking.
If someone stopped me during the day.. and asked me, "Who are you living for right now?" Would my answer be me?
I wish to live blind to the expectations of others.

I am the dreamer and I am the dream.
I am my reason and my excuse.





Andrew Tipton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.