Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TIGER KILLS LION

Re-imagine what can be.
Remove the limitations of our stories and the ways that we behave without thought.. how long have we thought the same way, spoken the same thing.. how many lies will eat & drink up before we want something better than what someone else has to offer.
They say, "I want to be him" or "I want to be her" - but when do we ever see the ones that want to be the ones?
I want me.. I want us. We are able.. we are gods.. we are what does not happen. We are what has never been. We are the stories that insite confusion.. ask the "why>", never refuse to ask the "why?".
Life is profound and a powerful creature.. it takes what we offer and becomes what we can never dream.

A tiger killed a lion today in Turkey. And the world noticed.
I noticed.




Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.