Monday, April 30, 2012

Dream Girl


I love everything about her room.. it is a perfect metaphor of the human mind.. the window letting in the new world.. the books and statues our memories and stories past. I love the deep reds in the rugs on the floor.. I love the plant pressing its leaves against the glass.. I love the mysteriousness and at the same time the openness.. its not what you see that gives this room complexity; its the poetry tucked away between smokey pages, and the dreams during a rainstorm that were shared here..

If I were to fall in love with a girl.. she would resemble this room.

Andrew Tipton

1 comment:

  1. Andrew, I've been silently following this blog for years now - soaking, enjoying your compelling, intense, mysterious words from the other side of the world. I just wanted to say thank you, for being you, and for sharing your words, your thoughts, the worlds inside of you... with the world. Oh, I also thought you deserved this: http://simplifywritelive.com/2012/05/16/ive-been-given-the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.