Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Intuition experience


I have found myself taken with the idea of intuitive timing.  I am discovering an earth that is intimately aware of my condition, and my availability.  It is as if I have the potential to fit snugly into an elaborate puzzle that has been in progress for thousands of years.  
 'Intuition'', i believe, is a perpetual awareness of significant and unique experiences.  Realizing at any given moment that a person or a action has great meaning to my thread of life - despite an inability to comprehend the reason.  It is the acceptance that life has a greater intention than what our eyes and minds have the ability to see.    
we are limited by our need for closure and rational logic..  but i do not believe this is always the method of the universe.  sometimes the plot exceeds our own story..  because of our limited perspective of time we are unable to see every detail unfolding.  The past, the future, our present.. they all converge at odd and mysterious points..  Places that seem of little importance unless we are expecting their arrival.    At no point in life is an action or circumstance isolated..   it only appears to be because we are so close to the moment.    

I am learning to abandon my own rules and justification for time.  
Intuition is watching.  Intuition, is feeling the depth of an experience... a conversation, or a smile from a stranger, an strange thought..  and watching where it leads us.
It is the lessening of our own forcefulness, the subsiding of our habit of creating a rational environment..  intent on controlling the outcomes of circumstance.
Our timing is not the universe's timing...  Our rules are not its rules. 

  This is how it starts at least..
 I feel as though i am beginning to see myself surrounded by light, and my path surrounded by an equal lightness..  a presence that guides me onto a conversation or action.
I am just watching life grow roots.  i am just watching the layers unfold.  






Andrew Tipton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.