Monday, June 3, 2013

Good Earth Woman


 

 
There is so much knowledge just waiting for us to ask..    This month I met purposefully strong and beautiful female farmers who have blessed me with wisdom and shown me their methods in the sustainable growing of fruits and vegetables.    It is easy to forget the sacredness of ourselves, and to forget to honor the source of our health..  our foods.     Spending time tilling soil, building shelters, admiring these roots and leaves, I have discovered that the wellness of my body is ultimately grounded in my respect for each meal..  where it came from, and acknowledging its purpose for granting me life.   
 
 
 
Andrew Tipton
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.