Tuesday, June 25, 2013

In The Company of Gods


Today started with the sound of rain and then a sensation of awakening clarity.   Neither pursued or imagined..  an overwhelming sense of becoming and intuitive inflection.  

As I lay awake in my tent surrounded in thoughts of purpose,  I let myself drift through nearly seven different mental states of being.    From excitement to rage, from sensual pleasure to philanthropic visionary..   these consuming moods swept through my body,  each one fully embodying my thoughts and my physical presence.    These were more than simply emotions..    I watched myself take on entirely different shapes..   each mood was full of its own blessings and its own obstacles.    I realized that the selves that I was experiencing were all part of me; each one serving my life's purpose.    No individual part of my self can adequately create the vision I hold for my future or the future of enlightenment..   it is not until I allow myself to unleash and embrace each individual mood,  that I am able to take my mind and body to the level I ultimately desire.

There are characters of this self..   this man, this person..  every version, every character is essential and unique.  The boundaries and abilities for each character are vast and contribute to my greatness in very personal ways.   To become unified in consciousness is to allow each character to play their role..   to abandon the thought of maintaining a single presence at all times.   This means that although my belief of life / my purpose may be aligned on every level... my physical and mental ability to manipulate the present reality is open for interpretation.    
We are gods.
   Each manifestation of our self is merely one shade of our consciousness..  a unique and intricate ability, from which we may achieve all of life's purpose.  


 

Andrew Tipton   

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I have felt a similar sort of feeling. I find comfort in my mind. That is, knowing that my thoughts are safe and no one else is allowed in and no one can change what I ponder. I love that each person on this earth is different from the next and that our aberrations and creations define us for the better.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.