Friday, October 10, 2014

Entitlement



Does this come out of the essence somewhere deep inside or is it the assimilation of goodness that we are building.   I feel strongly about these things, I feel strongly about the work that I do, and now... I feel intolerant of the lesser-ness: of myself and of others who would draw it out of me.
 To be god is to be intolerant.   Not to suffer ourselves to the whims and distraction of ulterior softness.  This place wants to soften our will and our intention, until we lazily roll over and comfortably perish; but we are made of more substantial things.
 We, if we desire purpose, must keep our energy safe!    Our efforts deliberate!
 "Walking the straight and narrow" is not a clichéd metaphor for politeness, or nice-ness,  but the instruction for maintaining Godness.
 Our sorcery (our muchness) find itself when we allow our reflection to resurface, our attention to move towards our own ferocious intention.   Again and again.  
Our Godliness is often dumbed down and softened by our human condition -  the belief and our identity rooted in trivial activities.   
GODNESS is a current, an actual feeling that begins to provoke our energy - a brilliant, caffeinated source of clarity that you literally feel in your face and in your eyes.   It is the clearness of true-self, raging, intense, wild, fearless, knowing, intuitive, creative, intelligent, long-reaching... 

Before I move, I have been praying,  conjuring up the center of the universe..
in my throat, and then up into my mouth, and finally behind my face.
Every time, I feel as though the bones of my cheeks are going to disintegrate and come to pieces. 
And once this feeling exists, the parameters of the world shift, all things become possibilities,
all possibilities become liquid/movement, tangible and concise, and I have neither doubt
nor question, that I am the author
of all of it. 




Andrew Tipton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.