Sunday, January 11, 2009

Re-Introduction

Hello,
Let me re-introduce myself.

My name is Andrew.
I am 25 years old.
I am an Aries.
I am human.

I am no longer living in a cage.
I do not need you.
I do not need fear.
I do not live a lie.
I am free.
I am courage.
I am peace.
I am fierceness.
I am content.

I despise my own ignorance.
I embrace motion.
I acknowledge truth.
I know little.
I am hungry always.

I recognize beauty.
I resist comfort.
I respond to color.

I want to see you as you.
To see you as myself.
To touch your skin and look into your eyes and see my own thoughts.
I want to hear your whispers in my ears, moments only we share.
I crave the sweat that drips from your body, that shimmers in a summer night.
I want to bathe in waterfalls with you - to swim under the stars in the night ocean with you - to dance between the flames of a fire with you - to run my fingertips along your face, and feel your lips tremble against my scars.
This is my freedom, to know you. To know you absolutely. Without shadow or blur.
To be wild with you.
Like lions roaming jungles.
We don't fear each other, because we are one another - the same earth, the same children, the same energy and motion and birth; the same beauty and the same flickering fleeting gasp of splendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.