Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Power Of Why

Q. so. question for you. do you believe in fate? not in a 'you were fated to choose that color shirt today' kind of way. but do you think there is anything you are supposed to do? something you were made for? are you doing it, or do you even know what it is?

(From Katy in Australia)

A. To fate. I would answer this: Yes. You asked if there is anything I was made to do.. I definitely think so - I a wheel was made to roll, or like a spear was made to throw. I think we all have specific reasons, or specific passions depending on forces working before our births. I believe knowing all I can about my myself, my astrology destiny, numerology predictions.. my own mind.. awareness.. it enables me to move in a way that I literally was designed for. For me personally, it happens to be adventure, the unknown, wildness, freedom. (I'm a numerology 5, and an Aries by the way) Its not that there aren't other choices for me.. but rather there are choices which ultimately pleasure my soul and heart. I think those choices are different for everyone. Yes, I love the idea of destiny.. of becoming self-aware to the extent that I am consistently making choices that inspire truthful, natural excitement and happiness inside myself. It is the power of "Why" - the answer to that question.. fearlessly taken to its end. Don't stop asking it, until you have exhausted all answers. When you find your answer to "why", you will also find your answer to "fate".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.