Sunday, October 10, 2010

We are children; this world is change



Spending the day underneath clouds with etched dark edges.. watching the breezes come and go, experiencing those breezes as they brush across my lips, over my hands.
My fingers wrapped around a paddle.. strong strokes, propelling our boat through the water.. the feeling of diving into the deep cool darkness.. letting myself be here completely. To experience the blessing of our bodies, of our illustrious skins.. of music from our own mouths.
I feel alive, I feel completely well. Days like these.. slip by most times without a second glance.

We are often so acutely aware of our bodies when we're experiencing pain,.. and yet, neglect awareness on the days when everything is functioning perfectly.
Good things are not noticed until their gone.. as it is said.

Right now I feel perfect. And I know it.






Andrew Tipton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.