Sunday, February 27, 2011

In Our Beginning..


What is it like to lose all notion of inhibition? To ignore what has been,.. and what is, and journey someplace inside ourselves that is capable of imagining what could be.
What is it like to start from nowhere.. and then create? Is that possible?
What's it like, not just to redefine an idea.. but to begin one.
Or a sound, or a motion, or a lifestyle, or a thought..
Are the beginnings all used up?
Or is it possible that we are able to represent a path beyond what already exists?

I don't know the answer to those questions.. I'm not even sure if there is one.
But I do know that when I look around me.. I see people that have the ability to create anything.. absolutely anything. I see eyes raging, I see hands that are shaking, mouths moving in silent patterns, hearts racing.. and I can't help but wonder if we will be satiated until we have loosed ourselves - until we have dissolved the sovereignty of replication.
Can we create? Will we create? Maybe that is a better question... will we.

I say this because I feel it inside myself.. the real possibility not just to continue some one's revelation.. but to BEGIN my own.
I believe life is open to us.. to our will, to our thought, to our creation.





Andrew Tipton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.