Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jan. 17

two wild. open bright. eyes shining up at a night sky. I taste colors on my tongue.. sweet bronze strawberry reds. the horizon is clear and cool and full of stars.. do you ever. wish upon? the way darkness cradles them softly, holding their hands. holding them so closely, so intimately and yet giving way to their beautiful brightness. in my dreams I am also in that night sky.. wandering across the sensual seductive face of bewilderment. moving in and among - finding. touching. breathing. you and I. we are beautiful also for an instant.. for the most fleeting of whispers. I speak in whispers. Scream in whispers. Move in whispers. Whisper to me now.. say what I long to hear. Say what the whole world longs to hear. la vie est insupportable. la vie est sauvage. la vie est merveilleuse.



(Andrew Tipton)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.