Saturday, January 30, 2010

Windows

The end of my breathe.
Beginning of the breathless,
beyond,
below,
between,
there are spaces yet to know
yet to recall tomorrow.
Sleepy eyes. Black skys. hint of red. Earth meets forever.
Stare. Out through rain stained glass.
black sky fall over me,
black sky fall over over.
Tastes of color, bits of unknown - within, without.
Prisoners of the cold - renegades of the sun,
made clear, made known.
When this window last opened, I was smaller
and you were big.
Broken glass, let the wind in,
let the stars in;
Broken glass. Sharp edges.
let your voice in,
let summer in,
inside on me.
Punch. Cut a hole. Let the world in. First time. Mine.
Into my heart, from my mindless chatter. I found beauty -
full of this strangeness called world.
Called sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.