Sunday, April 6, 2008

All the things I don't Know


I am a confident person. I know much, I study much, I think much, I write much. There are shifts though every once and again - when I'm in a new place, surrounded by words and thoughts out of my circle. My diamond of existence changes angles, the sides shift, the solid foundation that I had underneath my feet is swept away, and I find myself planted on a new facet where what I know and what I think mean absolutely nothing. Painful as it may be, it is euphoric.
To have the greatest ideas in your mind, brushed aside. To have the deepest feelings twisted. To rethink where you stand.
humilty first, then awe.
There is an incredible swell of life that boils up inside of me when I am shown how little I know, how small my view of truth. I can't contain myself, I have to learn, I have to shut the hell up and listen, I have to change.
So much I don't know - and so much to learn.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.