Monday, April 28, 2008

What does 'what I think' do?


I am lost for thought. I know what I think, I know the dreams, the memories, the concepts, the pleasure - but I am lost in the complexity of truth tangled between my thoughts.
I lose myself in the instant when truth is realtive to to what I know or what I have decided about life. I argue, I debate, I challenge for the sake of being right. Whatever the issue, be it deeply spiritual, be it theory, be it knowledge, I fight because I am convinced that my answer is true. But... because one thinks themself to know what is, does that affect what is in any way? Does my belief dictate the flow of motion? Does thought or wisdom or conviction alter the absolute being of truth?

I have come to this conclusion: motion is unaffected (entirely) by my subjective perception. TRUTH IS. Whatever our decision, be it true, be it false, interesting, complex, mathmatical theoretical, .. the answer only changes life within our minds. We may live different afterwards, we may change ourself, our world, others.. but truth has always been. There is no dependence upon you or I, no need for proof, no convincing, no debate - what is. period.
Life, beauty, pain, motion - we are in it. live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.