Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The days are priceless.


I love myself. I'm ok admitting that. I am losing insecurity, losing doubt, losing arrogance, gaining perspective. When you love yourself you are ok with loving the rest of the world.
Today is beautiful because of how short it was. Today was warm, I watched fireflys flickering, I heard birds singing to each other, I smelled fresh cut summer grass, I ran through a town without an agenda, I stretched, I watched the clouds fluff away, I drove my jeep slow, I talked to a woman, I listened to a child laugh, I jumped, I thought about time, I thought about pain, and I am not bound by either, I ducked under a tree, I danced in front of stragers, I took off my shirt, I smiled, I ran a redlight, I ate fish, I ate an apple, I read a book. And it was absolutely amazing.
The days are priceless.
I deserve nothing.
Beautiful choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.