Sunday, April 27, 2008

REBELLION


I love the fact that art is subjective.
I love the mystery,
I ladore the story behind a photograph or a painting.
I love the motion of a brush as it glides paint onto an empty canvas.
The sound of imagination.
I love the way a curve of a line can be sensual, strong, or defiant.
I am entirely lost in the unteathered artist, the artist who has nothing to lose, no reputation to uphold, no thought of recognition or credibility or instigation - that artist has hands that can move freely, they have a mind that is unclouded, uncaged.
We are complex, beautiful, strong, wild, brave, daring, free.

I love the absolute rebellion of motion. The rebellion from stillness.

(Andrew Tipton)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.