Sunday, August 22, 2010

She moves. over and above the lake with a graceful. elegance,
the soft and the unearthly.
All that I am not. She is. the muchness of her;
wild before time ever only moved in one direction.
my arms stroking the water, forceful. forced to stare in wonder.
Delicate shimmer alone with me.
Everywhere. darkness slips away beneath her glow.
There is nothing between. Only us.
Legs kicking. Mine beneath the surface.
naked fingers stretching out, holding myself here.
Strokes. Watch me swim beautiful goddess, do you?
see me so far down below?
She is the silent quietness that steals away fears.
Away up high.
Never doubt her beautiful edges, her circle curves. honeydew embers.
Ripples. Smooth silver mirror waves.
She moves. I move. This place moves. All of us in moonlit solitude.
Pleasure measured in the complexity of stillness.
Success - the sincerity of astonishment.

1 comment:

  1. this might be a jewel, and it s not precious because u ve hid it or because u ve bleed for it. it s because it resonates the nature in humanity and the humanity in nature. it s a perfect creature.
    thank u,Rima

    ReplyDelete

Please comment about life. There are no parameters, say what you want about whatever you want - freedom.